GOOD LOOKING CHAP.

GOOD LOOKING CHAP.
With a nice bag of carp.

Wednesday 21 October 2009

PLEASURE SESSION.



Hi all.
Got up this morning,and decided to go fishing for a few hours.

Venue: staunton court, match lake.

Set up my margin master pole,and 2 tops. One for the margins,and one for fishing at 4metres in front of me.
Started fishing about 9.30am. Fed the margins,with cat food, and then fed the 4 metre line,with pellets, and paste. Started getting bites on the paste,straight away. Problem was i was getting bit out by small stuff. Bite after bite, miss after miss. So out went a big potful of corn. Got off my box, and started taking a couple of photos. Went back out in front of me,and started to catch skimmers. Between 6oz and a couple of pound.
stayed on this method for a couple of hours,as i was having fun. Had about 10 to 15 pound by this time.
But to be honest i was here to catch carp. So fished 4 hours down the margins. Caught carp on a regular basis. Biggest 14lb. Had a very good day in the end. no one else on the lake,so i had it all to my self. Probably done the ton. Problem is you can't use keepnets.but all in all i enjoyed myself,which at the end of the day,thats what its all about. No doubt it will be back to earth with a bump on sunday.

part of lake, with my baby in the background.



my kit,ready to go.



my margin swim.



getting bigger.



nice plumpy one, just like me.



bit more of the lake.



Well hope you enjoyed this .next match sunday,so see you then.
Bye  for now steve

No comments: