GOOD LOOKING CHAP.

GOOD LOOKING CHAP.
With a nice bag of carp.

Friday 6 November 2009

MATCH TO REPORT SUNDAY.

HI ALL.
Some good news, i have my First match report , to do on sunday with,
Gloucester Angling Centre.
They are running a winter league, and i have been invited to go along. (invited myself really).
The match is being held at Stone End Farm, Coarse,Staunton, Gloucestershire.

Draw :-       9.00am.
Fish :-       10.00am  till  4.00pm.

I shall be there for the draw, right through to the end of the weigh in.
This will give me the opportunity to take loads more pics,
mainly of anglers catching.
You watch my luck everybody will blank.
Also hopefully do a better report.
Hope to upload it sunday evening,but if its to much i will upload it monday.
Either way i will let you know.
                        
                               Cheers for now STEVE.

No comments: