GOOD LOOKING CHAP.

GOOD LOOKING CHAP.
With a nice bag of carp.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Next match, and some fun pics.


Next match is:-
Sunday 22nd November.
Venue. Drummonds Dubb.
Draw. 9.00am.
Fish. 10.00am to 4pm.

Drummonds dubb silver fishery. Please God let it be better than last time.

Some pics i found on the internet.


I'am starting to get worried about these bivvy boy's



hopefully this is my swim sunday.



I would still mess it up.



I'm dreaming of a good peg.



Let go mr carp or i hope your best friend mr pike gets eaten by a cormrant.



Oh dear!..



Missed this mr duck.



You in there harold.



If Mark hewlett is looking, see this is what happens when you use floating bread.



Gis a maggot fatty.



Lovely looking fish.


I will update sundays match hopefully sunday evening, i will let you know.
bye for now STEVE.

No comments: